Botox is one of the most popular injectable treatments in the world of cosmetic surgeries. This is the most effective procedure to treat wrinkles and it is secure also. It is basically applied to the frown lines of the forehead, lines between the two eyebrows and to eliminate crow’s feet which occur around the eyes. It is also used to treat those fine lines on the neck or beside the mouth and to lift the drooping lines around the mouth. It is a 3-5 days long procedure where you need to apply a few small injections on the skin of the affected areas. This injectable facial rejuvenation will help the local muscles to calm down and you will now appear with a much younger wrinkle-free smooth and relaxed skin.
What are the advantages of Botox?
· It is the best treatment to eliminate wrinkle non-surgically.
· It corrects the underlying muscles and makes them relax.
· You will get the result immediately after the treatment.
· According to some of the experienced patients, this treatment is also helpful for migraine headache.
· Since it is a non-surgical treatment you don’t need anesthesia and a recovery time to join your pending assignments.
· The whole treatment takes only a few minutes to complete. Your doctor will suggest you about how many sessions you need to get the desired result.
· It is a painless procedure. Only the injecting sensation can be felt.
Is there any side-effect of this facial rejuvenation treatment?
It is a safe treatment. There is almost no side-effect or some minimal effects can be experienced by some of the patients. Sometimes, bruises around the applied area can be seen. Some patients can experience a slight lowering of one eyelid, asymmetry of facial expressions, swelling of the face etc. But these changes even cannot be identified by the patients themselves. All of these effects are temporary. You can resume all of your regular activities right after this injectable facial rejuvenation treatment without sparing any downtime to recover. A repeat treatment requires when the effect of the Botox gets over.